Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday's Fun Finds

It's that time again! This weeks finds are from ModCloth! I made a few outfits of my favorite items. I was about to purchase the first dress, but all the reviews said it fit strangely and the colors appeared different than in the picture. Also, the sapphire ring in the third picture is beautiful! I just don't get why cute rings have to take up three fingers? I just want a pretty small ring!

(dress $48, boots $45, ring $28)
 (dress $80, necklace $15, shoes $68)

(purse $200, dress $50, ring $16)
 (dress $50, purse $40, shoes $35)

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I love Modcloth but it's such a pain having to pay for delivery overseas (plus border charges). Corinne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! They're expensive as it is! I know there's a lot of clothes I love that are in the UK that I won't buy just because of shipping!

    ReplyDelete