Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Pictures in the park

Today's been a lazy day. It was hard waking up early after sleeping in this long holiday weekend. After class I decided I was going to make time to wash my hair since I've been putting it off way too long. I never wash it at night, so every morning I have to choose between sleeping in or washing it. Haha. It's those college days I guess. I have to admit I do dress up though and get strange looks from the kids in sweats. I've just never been able to wear sweat pants out. EVER. I guess that's not a bad thing.

So nothing has gone on today except lounging around the apartment. We did visit the park for a while but didn't stay long. I love the hot sun, but can't stand humidity. Anyways, here's some pictures. I found yet another fun photography app and was messing around. Maybe I'll move away from the Hipstamatic.









PS: Brent and I went to The Pottery Place a few days ago! It was so much fun. I picked out a vase, that I was going to use to hold our kitchen utensils. Brent picked a teapot with a saucer to paint for his mom. [I know he's so sweet!] We had a lot of fun. If it wasn't so pricey we'd go there and paint all of our dishes. 

I took it with my iphone, then when I cropped and optimized it the quality was destroyed. Apologies. Isn't it cute though? I was so happy with how it turned out! 
                    

No comments:

Post a Comment