Tuesday, August 17, 2010

It's time to bake!

Peanut Butter M&M Cookies:

My Kitchenaid mixer makes baking a breeze!
 Just a ten minute wait!
 Fresh, warm, gooey, cookies!

Today was filled with lots of lounging! I can't help it. Some days I just don't want to do much at all! Brent and I recently started watching the show Weeds on Netflix and have watched it nonstop since! We watched almost a whole season today. Haha. That was when I had to get up and do something! 

The hospital I'm visiting this week actually asked me to bake cookies for them. Not kidding! Word of mouth passes quick. I walked in after lunch and they basically told me I was bringing in cookies tomorrow. They wanted my iced sugar cookies, but there's no way I have time for that! So instead used my favorite recipe for peanut butter cookies and slapped them together. Quickest baking time ever, 10 minute prep and 10 minutes baking! I feel like a pro. [I wish!]

I enjoy baking so much. I'd rather bake than cook any day. I've been trying to change that though, because Lord knows how unhealthy that habit is! If you're interested in the recipe it's posted here on my tumblr. =]

4 comments:

  1. YUMMM peanut butter is one of my favouritest things...and together with m&m's...fuggedaboudit!

    http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, those cookies look delicious. Totally craving now! I tried making cookies a few weeks ago but the mix turned into a big gooey mess. I still baked them but they turned out more like cakes than cookies.

    Thanks for sharing the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet ! this looks good i love m&m's i bet its even more awesome with cookies ♥

    ReplyDelete