Friday, August 13, 2010

UO Interior Wishlist

Bedroom:
($348 & $68)
I've been admiring this headboard forever. I could never dish out the price though. I actually thought about making my own. I'd need my dads help to cut out the shape. I'm pretty scary with a saw. Haha. It's just a project a little too big to tackle. I love it because it reminds me of our couch. It has the same pattern and color. The bedspread is really pretty too. It's difficult to find a bedspread that a guy can be okay with too. 

Bathroom:
($68 & $38)
Another item I've been loving forever on UO is that gorgeous bathroom curtain! Whenever I finally own a home, I'm renovating and getting an old garden tub. It's been my dream forever! This curtain is the perfect addition. Also, how adorable is the birds cage shelf? It wouldn't hold much, but still too cute! 

Living Room:
($68 & $58$48 & $28)
We're in desperate need of a coat rack. The hooks in the closet aren't doing the job! This fun colored, old designed rack is perfect! I love the bright yellow damask curtains too. The damask pattern is everywhere now, but this soft yellow almost lace appearance is stunning! The lamp shade is better in a kitchen, but I couldn't help but fall for the etched pattern and old charm. Speaking of charm, the flower stand is perfect for dried flowers which are my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment