Thursday, September 2, 2010

Bicycle Hunt

I've been waiting to find the perfect vintage bicycle at a thrift store for $5, but let's face they're snatched up quickly and it's been two years and I still haven't found one! So I decided to finally give up and search on Craigslist. The bicycles are beauties, but a lot more expensive. That's when I started to debate, go with the old or design my own on UO or order one from Raleigh? I know summer's ending, but who says I still can't ride in the fall? =]

So I started browsing and here's what I found! 

Craigslist:
[Mind you these are the sellers photos, not the best!]
Can I just say I am in LOVE with 2, 3, 8,  and 9?
Don't forget I threw in two tandem bikes, 5 and 6!
I've always thought they were the cutest bikes ever!

Urban Outfitters:
I love that you can design your own!
Their prices are higher, but at least you don't have to worry about repairs!

Raleigh:


Today's consisted of class, then going out with some friends for brunch. When I got home Brent and I took a 3 hour nap. THREE HOUR NAP! I was kind of upset when I woke up, but I knew my body needed it. We decided to go grab some ice cream at Milk and Honey, an adorable old fashioned ice cream parlor. Since then, I've been anything but productive. I am bummed I didn't get anything done, but tomorrow! Tomorrow, tomorrow I will! =]
 It was so hot out it was melting everywhere!
[Thanks Kaelah for the awesome top too! <3 it!]
 

4 comments:

  1. I think fall is the best season for riding bikes! Good luck on your bike hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for following me! I am following back :)

    love, polly

    hope to be friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe all of these bikes are far too cute!:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete