Friday, September 3, 2010

Etsy Friday Favorites

I must have one of these gorgeous headbands! 
So perfect for fall. <3

This gown is absolutely beautiful! 
I almost want to buy it because it's such a great price. 

This shop offers SO many beautiful soaps. 
You MUST check them out!

Love these handmade flower hair clips!

I found this a long time ago, but it's never left my heart! 

Absolutely adorable! I want to buy this for my future baby girl!

Fall's arrived and chilly weather is begging for this great jacket! 

Any items from this shop are a must have!

This retro alarm clock is like a sunshine awakening!

Last, but NOT least! So awesome, if only I could afford it!

Sorry no update today. I've been busy working on adding items to the shop. It's taken so much more time than expected! It's always cleaning items, taking pictures, editing pictures, measuring and describing every detail, uploading... on and on! I'm sad I didn't get a lot more done today, but it was a start! Hope you all have a great holiday weekend! 


6 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore the jacket. Great finds! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog layout. :)

    This was such a great list! I can't believe those owls are SOAP! Whoa!

    ReplyDelete