Sunday, September 19, 2010

Flight home, feeling family.

I know it's been a few days since I updated! My brother flew home from LA for a friends wedding and we've been trying to spend as much free time together as possible. He is two years older than me and moved to Columbus when he graduated. After graduating from Ohio State he moved to California. I'm so proud of him and his accomplishments. He's wrote a book, wrote for People Magazine, now works for Paramount Pictures and writes from Buzzine Magazine! I made dinner for the whole family the night he came home and my sweet hubbins bought a huge ice cream cake for Josh! [Yes, my brother is 24 and loves Spongebob] 
 Here's a photo of him from an interview with guys from LOST.
My mom and dad get so excited whenever he calls home or visits, then get so upset when he leaves. They're already counting down the days til he comes back at Christmas. He and I were really close when we were younger then grew apart with our differences. It was only after high school we got close again. He's definitely a young guy I look up to! My family is planning on taking a trip out to California within the next year to see his place. I can't wait. Can you believe I've never been there?
Here's a few more pictures of us when we were younger:
I look like a little boy haha.
We were super cool obviously.

It was really nice to relax this weekend and take a break from things. I'll get back in gear this week! PS: I never posted pictures of the time consuming fall festive cookies! Haha. They were a hit at the hospital and gone before lunch! 
 There were ghosts, bats, pumpkins, cats and leaves!

No comments:

Post a Comment