Saturday, September 11, 2010

Pretty Embroidery

Embroidery is yet another thing I love, but never have time to do! I decided to gather some favorites to post, but found a lot of inspiration! I love embroidery because it looks lovely hanging on the wall, on clothes,  pillows and just about anything. The possibilities are endless!

(Lauren DiCioccio)
You MUST check out her site. All her art is phenomenal!
Brent bought me this book last year and I've only made a few designs from it. 
It has a lot of patterns and inspiration!


On a side note: I have to share this beautiful plush sewing machine that I am madly in love with!

5 comments:

  1. Hi! Justine (from Here We Go) linked me over to your oh-so-cute blog. Thanks for including my thermoses in this collection :) I really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't have put it in there if I didn't love it! Happy you found my blog! I found yours and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty embroideries! And that plush sewing machine is brilliant. I love your blog - am following :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE all these embroideries! it is one of my favorite things to do!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete