Wednesday, September 15, 2010

John Derian for Target

Everyone's been talking about Tucker for Target, but I'm all about John Derian's line for Target! Say hello to the most affordable John Derian pieces that are just as beautiful and waiting to adorn your home! Yes, affordable as in every item is under $25! I've always drooled over everything he's designed! Here's a look at a few of my favorites that you can go buy at your local store, because it's definitely sold out online now!

Storage:

Wall Decor:
(Vertical Eggs $24.99)

Serving Tray:

Home and Kitchen:


Office:

4 comments:

  1. Sweet! Another reason to be obsessed with Target!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ What those two said. I love these! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree - I love the designs and I LOVE Target. It's my happy place ;) p.s., your blog is so cute!

    ReplyDelete