Saturday, September 11, 2010

New Layout


Since I'm pretty new to the blogger world I can tell you I had no idea about designing my own layout. I have successfully done so on my livejournal and other accounts but was timid to mess around here. So I decided to ask miss Kaelah Bee to design me a layout which she's been busily working on! In the mean time I found a great site, Shaggy Blogs  with some beautiful layouts and headers! I swooped them up temporarily and think they'll work for now! I also added an awesome Etsy widget from Craft Cult which throws Etsy's site's widget into the water! I thought I'd share in case you want to check them out! Have a great night!



10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog.

    While I was clicking through your profile to get to this page, I saw it said you were from ohio! Me too! How fun!

    Can't wait to seethe layout kaelah makes for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm still having trouble with blog layout too!
    I really like your blog though, i'm following :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chelsea just saw you lived in Columbus! I go there all the time with my boy! I adore it! My brother graduated from Ohio State! I'm thinking next time I go there we'll have to meet up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the follow Head over heels! I'm following back! Definitely check out the website they've got a lot of backrounds and buttons and such!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks great, very vintage! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this background! I also use shabby blogs...mainly because I am too ADD to pay someone to design a layout when I change mine 4-6 times a year :P Can't wait to see what Kaelah comes up with for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the follow Emma! Following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha I know I am pretty bad at keeping things the same too! We'll see! She's showed me some sneak peeks and it looks great so far!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We should come up with a list together and help keep each other on track!

    And I haven't seen Yes Man! I'll make it a point to see if they have it at RedBox next time I'm out and about.

    ReplyDelete
  10. well at least you've figured it out! i've just recently started my blog too and it doesn't look nearly as good as yours!
    keep up the great work. i can't wait to read more of your posts :)

    http://iloveyouvalentine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete