- 94 percent of people talk to their pets like humans! [I do!]
- 68 percent of women lie about their weight on their driver's license
- 51 percent of women have vacuumed and even cooked naked
- 90 percent of people sing while driving.
- The most googled word is "love." [not sex!]
- 5 percent of couples have sex every day
- 70 percent of women have faked an orgasm
- 46 percent of 20-year-old men find the face the most attractive part of a woman
- 61 percent of people have searched for an ex online
- The average person picks or plays with her nose five times per hour
- 43 percent of women don't brush their teeth before bed
- 37 percent of women never wash new underwear before wearing them
[which have been tested positive for yeast, blood and fecal matter! ew!]
-By the time a man is 60 years old, he's told more than 100,000 lies. When a woman turns 60, she's told 50,000.
Here's the a funny lie I wrote when I was 8, at the bottom.
I don't know if I changed the number of friends I had from 16 or 160, either way! zomg.
Then Dr. Phil came on the show and stated the five most common lies for men & women, which cracked me up!
Womens top 4 Lies:
1. I'm fine, there's nothing wrong
2. Oh, this isn't new, I've had this forever
3. This was cheap I got in on sale
4. I've got a headache
Mens top 4 Lies:
1. I'm fine, there's nothing is wrong
2. This is my last drink
3. No that doesn't make you look fat
4. I'm on the way [when they're not even almost on the way]
I don't know about you, but the women's lies rang true for me!
Also, HELLO yes all the way to Brent and #4!
He always says he's on the way, when I can tell he's not even in the car yet!
Hope you enjoyed!
All facts were provided on this episode.