Friday, October 8, 2010

Why I'd like a Landline!

Not many people have land lines telephones anymore. Our cell phones are attached to us everywhere we go! I don't see a reason either to pay for two phone services, when one of the phones are attached to a wall! BUT after googling over some pretty vintage phones, I found a reason to put that line in the wall back to use! These phones are each filled with tons of fun character. Definitely inspiring me to get a land line at home!


(Ericofon $89)

Oh and just for fun:
(Plush Phone $50)

6 comments:

  1. i love the princess rotary phone - it reminds me of something out of GREASE :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the floral push button phone. I have a landline phone buried under papers and pens, the problem is that I've never given out the number so I know when it rings it's always a sales call so I ignore it. So basically my landline is totally obsolete!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant afford a landline but i love all the wonderful designs of the phones i especially like the princess rotary phone and also the hamburger phone from Juno :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have a point it is all about mobiles no. These are such cute phones you've found. I really like ths post its different and quirky.

    ellie-jay.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete