Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The BIG Birthday & Christmas Wish List

It's my favorite time of year! Yes, fall is my favorite season, but it's also my birthday and I know that Christmas is right around the corner! [One month away!] This time of year for me is all about fun, family and relaxing. Also, what's more fun that gathering an exciting hopeful wish list?

Fabric:
Part of the reason why I've stopped sewing is because I'm down to scraps!
[all via etsy]

Leggings & Tights:
I've heard so many great reviews about We Love Colors
It's about time I added them to my wardrobe.

Cameras:
I've been waiting and wanting an Instax forever 
& would love the Diana Mini to carry in my purse!
Also discovered this amazing panoramic camera via TheDaintySquid

Dresses:
I still want these, but added two more!
I bought a long denim shirt recently, but it doesn't look quite as nice as theirs!
Also, how pretty is the second dress? I wish that was my birthday dress!

[one : two]

Shoes:
Love boots, flats, & mocs!
My must have is #5!
[one : two : three: four : five : six : seven : eight]

Home:
I'm in desperate need for some wine glasses! 
These need to be in my kitchen!
I adore this quote, the colors, the print, everything.
I would love to either buy this, or make one for Margot! 
I'd really love to own a terrarium or another bonsai tree, they're so beautiful.
A bookmobile, another one I'd love to buy or make myself!
I'd love love love to learn how to crochet, until then, I want this pillow!

The Big Gift?
I'd love, love, love a compact elliptical for the apartment!
I enjoy all gym's offer, but have way too much anxiety for them!
I tore my meniscus from running on the treadmill too much, so an elliptical is a must!
I already sorta went pre-birthday shopping for myself! =X
It's been a while since I splurged on myself so decided to for my birthday.
Especially when I got birthday coupons from Victora Secret, UO and Anthropologie!

I didn't see a lot from UO, but had to snatch up the cutest measuring spoons!
I also caught an oversized top and adorable bow-back sweatshirt on sale!
I stopped at F21, but again was disappointed!
Snagged a tacky cat shirt because it looked like Margot and a floral dress.
Last, but not least! I got my birthday dress from Modcloth

7 comments:

  1. Hey... what size shoe do you wear? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. EIGHT! =] Although strangely I can wear sevens or nines, I'm sorta all in between!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a pair of vintage white sandals kinda like those. I never wear them though. Yeah... no clue if they'd fit you then.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo! We share some of the same "wants" I definitely want some colored leggins/tights. I also LOVE those wine glasses, so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bethany, what size are they really? I'm interested! =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Size 7. I have small feet, and they fit me perfectly. My mom used to have some like them, and I found these at Goodwill during the summer.

    ReplyDelete