Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Update: Meewww

Hey guys! Guess who finally got the internet connected?! I am so excited to catch up on your blogs and update this one. I still have much to do around my new place, but promise to get back in the groove! It's been really strange not having the internet! Yes my phone has it, but it's not the same! The good thing is I spent a lot more time listening to music, reading, taking bubble baths and writing. I am hoping to keep myself in that habit of not wasting so much time on addicting sites like flickr, tumblr and etsy and spend it doing other valuable hobbies. Including sewing of course, but I have yet to bring over my tubs of fabric. =X


Hope y'all had a great Halloween! I wasn't sure what I was going to be, but in the end went with a cat [of course!] It's just easy and doesn't cost a lot to make the outfit, all I bought was some falsies and cat ears. [which of course are cut out of the photo below!] Then I used my liquid eyeliner to draw on a nose and whiskers. The whole ensemble took about five minutes to do! I don't think if you're going out and getting rowdy you should put too much effort into your outfit, because no one remembers it anyways! Also, way too many people this year dressed up as Lady Gaga and Snooki, not amused!



Also, thanks to those of you that left comments during the move! 
Sorry I couldn't get back to you! I'll be catching up with you soon! 

3 comments:

  1. You are so freakin' adorable!

    I'm glad you're finally settled in! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you're back, i love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you're all settled and you took some time out to have some 'me time'. I like your Halloween cat outfit!xx

    ReplyDelete