Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me

I'm one pale 23 year old!
My lovely day started off working of course! They let me out early though and the sweetest lady at a bakery pagoda in the mall gave me a free cupcake! My parents arrived at my apartment shortly after with my fabric bin and an organizer to sort them. I can't wait to get back to sewing!

I decided I want to stay at home and watch a movie and eat dinner instead of going out like we usually do! Sometimes family time is best relaxing at home! I didn't expect anything additional from my parents for my birthday because they got me my kitty last month! They gave me some vintage Christmas ornaments, a gift card and a Brita water filter! Thank goodness because I drink tons of water and am tired of buying jugs! I don't think the water at my apartment is unsafe, but I don't necessarily want to drink water from 100 year old pipes! 

I'm hoping I can go out with friends this coming weekend since I was so busy working retail with the holidays this past weekend! Check out my 23 things to do before I'm 24 list here!
Florence Margot is the sweetest, cutest, cuddliest, precious, baby ever!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I have for the past few years had a very low key celebration for my birthday with small groups of people I love. It makes me feel so happy. Glad you had a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday! you are just too adorable. i love that little baby kitty, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a lovely day, week and year being 23! Your kitty is sooo cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! mine was on the 27th, so we're close ;)

    hope you had a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i hope your birthday was wonderful! and your kitten is the sweetest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your hair this color. It hilights your face so well :)

    ReplyDelete