Saturday, December 18, 2010

Late Night Learning

I've been admiring crochet creations for quite some time! I decided this winter while I was snuggled up, warm indoors, I'd spend some time teaching myself how! So today after work I headed over to the craft store and found myself stumped in the yarn aisle. I decided to pick up some starter hooks and a how-to book. Of course the first stash of yarn I gravitated towards and purchased was warm fall colors! 
It will be a while until I'm able to crochet great things, 
but I thought I'd share some of my crochet inspiration!
One of my mini goals now is to gather enough yarn to have a little basket of my own.
Here's a lot of fun inspiration! 
Credit: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Oh and here is my favorite!

3 comments:

  1. SOO, this is awesome!
    I love crochet! I just started knitting too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. crocheting is a wonderful hobby! I've been at it for about a year and I've made lots of fun, one of a kind stuff. And it is rather therapeutic too. I wish you the best of luck with it.

    ReplyDelete