Friday, December 10, 2010

Thrifty Thursday - Belated

I apologize for not updating yesterday! I was busy all day grabbing Christmas gifts with my mom. Then when I got home I decided to color my hair instead of updating. =X So I decided to post today instead of waiting another week! I really need to spend an entire day updating my etsy shop. I'm realizing my new apartment has a lot less storage than I need for my shop items! Onwards!

The first dress is an odd ball, but I bought it anyways.
I love, love, love the second and third!
It's been hard lately buying things I need to sell, when I want them for myself!
Found some pretty shoes! They don't fit well enough to keep though!
Here's my favorite lucky find this week.
The picture does NO justice for this pretty number. 
I know a sweet old lady at an antique shop & I can't even say the price she offered me!
It's an old beautiful silk wedding gown.
I'll have to take better pictures on my dress form later for the shop.
A cute embroidered top and awesome vest!!!
A set of funky, but cute yellow canisters.
I'm thinking about filling the second set with ingredients for cookies
& a recipe for Christmas gifts!
More sets of printed glasses, my favorite!
One thing I've found unfortunate is how delicate they are.
I already broke two of my old ones. =[
Lastly, some pretty teacups, a planter & mushroom embroidery.
PS: HOW DID I FORGET!!!
I've been sick all week so I haven't seen any friends really, until today!
Alyssa gave me some things for my birthday, including...
THIS SUPER CUTE SO ME ADORABLE & UM LOOKS LIKE MARGOT?! HANGING
haha, yes that's how nerdy  I am that I absolutely love this!

5 comments:

  1. oh my gosh! i had some of those white sandals when i was little... weird...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yeah they aren't too 'vintage' but I still like them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have found some lovely things, I especially like the first three dresses and that beautiful wedding dress.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute!
    what colour did you dye your hair?

    http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ummm those finds are awesome! :)
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete