Thursday, February 17, 2011

Separation: Day Four

Who knows how long I'm going to do these depressing blog entries, so my apologies up front. Fortunately my days have gotten a bit easier thanks to my friends. I know that Brent is out having fun, so I should at least try to also. I'd like to think I'm on his mind as much as he's still on mine, but I can't be sure. 

Last night was a lot of fun. I went out with my friends Dawn, Kate and a group of their friends for for a 21st birthday. (I feel so old.) We started at a club on jazz night, which I've never been to and it ended up being more fun than I thought! I've been meeting new guys, but the ones I have I'm just not interested in.. I feel like no one compares to Brent. I need to give them a chance though I know. I guess now I don't to believe anyone is worth investing in.
Dawn and I snuck outside to talk about everything. Turns out she's going through something similar right now so we have a lot in common. I think we'll be leaning on each other for a while.

Once we were tired of empty boring bars we decided to just roam the streets of Akron talking. It was great and I didn't even realize how fast time was flying. I got home a little before three am and luckily got a few hours of sleep before class today. 
Waiting outside for the group to finish up at the bar, freeeeeezing.
Today was a bit more difficult since I got out of class early with nothing to do all day. Yes, I have a bunch of hobbies, but I feel too depressed to do any of them. =/ I know things will get better, but I also feel like once I heal from this, Brent is going to start dating someone else and I'm going to have to go through the stages all over again. Sigh. one:day:at:a:time
This one is blurry, but I like it anyways. 
Again I really appreciate all of your support on my blog and twitter during this cheering me on! You're all so awesome.

4 comments:

  1. I know how you feel, my ex just recently started dating somebody else and I feel like my heart is being ripped out of my chest all over again. Being heart broken is horrible, but we'll get through it :)

    Hang in there my dear, you are a lovely, smart, and inspiring lady and just know I'm thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you're getting out there and having fun!! You're such a cutie :D Oh and no need to apologize for your posts. The point of a blog is to share what's happening in your life, negative readers can just suck it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like fun! Glad you have friends to help you through it.

    <3 nearsightedowl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog and oh my goodness you are DARLING. Just so you know :)

    ReplyDelete