Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Last of Lights

My Christmas break is already over! I headed back to class this week and w-h-e-w this semester is going to be rough! I already wrote everything from my syllabi in my planner and it's packed! I realized that my goal of blogging more already hasn't been a success and will be difficult with this semester's workload. I'm still going to try my best! Here's some photos from the other night that Shane and I that we took downtown. I wanted to get pictures before they took they Christmas lights down! I always feel like they're the perfect backdrop. =]
I don't think there are any photos I'm serious in. Haha.





This was from earlier this week when it was snowing. 
It makes me so sad that it stopped!


Hope you guys are having a great week!


3 comments:

  1. These are SO cute! I'm bummed the holidays are over :(

    http://thecharleygirl.com

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete